By using this website (the "Site") or by otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
We collect information about you:
- when you request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
- from your usage of the Site and any other information you e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use Of Your Information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, and the services we offer;
- to analyse the information we collect from you in order that we can examine trends and patterns in the information;
- to contact you in order to send you details of our services which may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for your views on our services; and
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
We may contact you by post as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means, then please let us know.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We will only provide your personal information to third parties where that is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new partners or owners.
Unless required to do for the reasons outlined below, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- we are required to do so by law;
- there is a duty to the public to disclose the information;
- disclosure of the information is in our legitimate interests where the disclosure does not cause unwarranted prejudice; or
- disclosure is made at your request or with your consent.
A "cookie" is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer.
We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
We use persistent cookies if you have registered or subscribed with us on-line. These cookies allow us to make the logging-in process easier and more secure. They will also be used to recognise you when you return to the Site. We also use session cookies that will hold your data on our Site until such time as you logout.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, your use of our website may be less efficient.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at:
49-1 West Bowling Green Street